Every year, The Africa Initiative for Governance (AIG) funds five exceptional individuals from Nigeria and Ghana to pursue the Master of Public Policy degree at the Blavatnik School of Government (BSG), University of Oxford. Successful applicants are expected, upon graduation, to return to their home country as change agents and apply their learning experience in their country’s public sector.
Related Post: How to identify genuine scholarships
The AIG Scholarships are full scholarships covering fees, accommodation and living expenses.
Applications close Friday, September 14, 2018.
- You must be a citizen of Nigeria or Ghana You must be between the ages of 25 and 35 years
- You must have achieved an academic standing sufficiently advanced to ensure admission to Oxford and the MPP programme. This means a first-class or strong upper second-class undergraduate degree with honours (or equivalent international qualifications), as a minimum, in any discipline.
- For applicants with a degree from the USA, the minimum GPA sought is 3.7 out of 4.0
CHECK OUT THIS SCHOLARSHIP:Apply for NITDA Scholarship
Applicants for the AIG Scholarship must possess:
- Academic and analytical excellence
- Strong commitment to public service
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities and resultant impact
- Impeccable moral character
To learn more about AIG Scholarship, click here
To apply for AIG Scholarship, click here
- How to win a scholarship
- Apply for the Rhodes International Scholarship
- What you need to know before applying for any scholarship