Eligible Africans are offered scholarships for Postgraduate studies in Australia.
Applications open from 1st September, 2018 .
Focus sectors for Masters Awards reflect areas that have been identified as priorities by partner governments and in which Australia is recognised as having world -leading expertise and experience. Current priority sectors include agricultural productivity, extractives and public policy .
For information on the courses available and institutions that you can apply to, check through the official Australian Government website for international students.
To be considered for a masters scholarship, applicants must meet their country’s eligibility requirements.
Generally, the applicant must meet the following criteria
- Must be a citizen of an eligible African country
- Must possess the minimum academic requirement: Bachelor ’s degree or equivalent
- Must be a mid-level to senior-level professional, currently employed in a relevant field
- Must meet relevant post-graduate work experience requirements
- Must demonstrate a clear vision of how the knowledge gained through the scholarship will be used to improve policy, practice or reform in their home country
- Must be proficient in English to enable full participation in a training course delivered in English
- Must satisfy all requirements of the Australian Government for the appropriate student visa (subclass 500 ) .
How to Apply
To apply for the Australia Awards Masters, click here
For more information about the scholarship, check out the Australia Awards official page.