The news reaching Infoducation is that JAMB has order that every student who has been offered admission into any institution are to either accept or reject the admission, on or before 16th, October 2016. Earlier on, we have been made to know that out of the about 1.6 Million students who wrote the 2018 JAMB, about 200,000 of the have been offered provisional admission through the JAMB CAP platform. Hence they are to either accept the admission or reject it. The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board released the 2018/2019 admission list through the Central Admission Processing System referred to as JAMB CAP.
Once you have checked your admission status and it appears that you have been given admission, then ensure you do not waste time on any other thing. Make haste to either accept/reject the admission within the given time frame. Else the admission will be automatically withdrawn.
To accept or reject the admission, follow the steps below;
- Go to Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your registered Email and Password.
- Then locate and click on ‘Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS‘ (2018 JAMBites) or ‘Check 2017 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS‘ (2017 JAMBites).
- Select ‘Admission Status‘ on the left panel.
- You can now accept/reject your admission offer under ‘Admission Profile’.
Be informed that accepting or rejecting the admission is done free of charge, therefore, no payment whatsoever is to be made. After accepting your admission offer, you can now proceed to print your admission letter on JAMB portal.