We wish to announce to the public that the International Vocational Center IVC scholarship is ongoing. The scholarship category accommodates students at various levels of learning. The scholarship is opened to students in Secondary schools, universities, Polytechnics, college of education and master degree students.
Note: Current JSS1 Students and First Year Students in any Tertiary Institution can Apply.
ABOUT IVC SCHOLARSHIP
International Vocational Centre (IVC) is an international Non-Governmental Organization (member Duns-USA), solely devoted to educational Scholarship, Research, Human Capital Development, Entrepreneurship and Social Empowerment projects in Collaboration with other 23 NGOs around the Globe.
We are forward thinking organization and committed to our goals and objectives, our human resource work is an important factor in the organization.
RELATED POST: Apply for David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship For Nigerians
Investing in people through the provision of affordable education to the needy and brilliant youths in an excellent environment within and outside Nigeria, promoting their academic and divine deposit regardless of their financial or physical position.
There can never be a better time than this time to support our families, helping to train their children in a special environment of learning which most cannot afford.
We place technical experts and managers, with employers worldwide to closely incorporate on site, structures and initiate sustainable development in our host city. Recreating the world around them and perfecting God’s desired destiny for mankind.
Our programmes are tailored with technical know-how that would enhance man’s capacity by creating opportunities within our host communities.
WHAT WE DO?
a) Scholarship Scheme
b) Human Capital Development
1) 4 Passport Photographs with white background
2) Letter of Recommendation & Guarantee of good Moral from Parents/Guardian with a copy of Parent’s/Guardian’s recognized I.D Card.
3) Bank Teller of Processing Administrative fee only
4) Photocopies of your School Certificates, Birth Certificate and Originals
5) C.V/Applicant’s Profile
6) Local Government Identification Letter
NB: Your Registration Number (which was sent to your email during successful registration) will always be validated throughout the Scholarship years, Keep it Safe.
Applications has long started but is still ongoing
The examination date will be communicated via SMS
The venue for the scholarship examination is at the IVC Liberty Centre, Enugu, Nigeria
Details on the interview will be communicated via SMS
VENUE FOR INTERVIEW
The interview will also take place at the IVC Liberty Centre,
Applicants can apply via Online or by visiting any of the Registration Centres nearest to You.
The Selection is strictly by Merit only. Be warned!
HOW TO APPLY IVC Scholarship
1) Like and Share IVC on Facebook: IVC Scholarship Facebook Page
2) Fill the Online by clicking here or Hard Copy Forms
NB: After clicking on the link, navigate downwards to the registration section.
3) Receive an Acknowledgement Slip and carefully act on instructions therein.
4) Visit Our office with all the required Documents as provided in the Acknowledgement Slip
5) Collect your Scholarship Exam Card
6) Participate in the Scholarship Exam
7) Report for Interview/Medical Test
8) Receive Approval Letter (if successful in the Interview)
9) You’ll be awarded with a Scholarship Benefit Certificate
BENEFITS OF APPLYING FOR IVC SCHOLARSHIP:
1) Free Tuition.
2) Free Accommodation.
3) Financial Support.
4) Examination Registration.
For more information, call 0803 404 4440 or visit IVC Scholarship’s website
We have a home for every Nigerian Student. Click Here to join for more beneficil information