KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship Program 2018 is offered in accordance with her commitment to improving communities; KPMG Nigeria will be contributing to the advancement of education.
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Have completed their secondary education at a state public secondary school within the last 2 years
- A minimum of 5 Distinctions (As & Bs) from their WASSCE (including English and Mathematics)
- A minimum score of 230 in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Already have an admission letter or a provisional letter of admission to a federal university in Nigeria
How to Apply
Send an email to NG-FMCareers@ng.kpmg.com with the following details: Name, Residential Address, E-mail Address, Phone Number.
Also attach the following documents in a zipped folder;
- WASSCE Certificate
- UTME Result Slip
- Provisional Letter of Admission/Letter of Admission to a Federal University in Nigeria
- Birth Certificate
Kindly state the code KSP2018 in the subject of the email
Application deadline is 21st September 2018
You might also find interesting: