Application for NITDA Scholarship is currently ongoing. The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) runs a scholarship scheme for Masters (MSc) and Doctorate (PhD) Degrees in relevant areas of Information Technology (IT) obtainable in Nigerian (Government and Private) Universities.
The sponsorship for the Masters programme will run for one year and the Doctorate programme for three years.
Related Post: How to win a Scholarship
- MSc: Holders of First Class or Second Class (Upper) Honours Bachelor’s degree, in Information Technology related field and Law.
- PhD: Only University and Polytechnic Lecturers with MSc in any Information Technology related field are eligible to apply for sponsorship.
A comprehensive Aptitude Test(s) will be conducted to determine successful candidates for the Award. Only candidates who are found eligible will be Shortlisted.
Related Post: How to identify fake scholarships
Number of Scholarships
- PhD: The scholarship is evenly distributed among the six geo-political zones.
- MSc: The scholarship is evenly distributed among the 36 States and FCT
VIEW THIS SCHOLARSHIP OFFER: Africa Initiative for Governance Scholarships
The deadline for the application is 11th October, 2018
To apply for The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) Scholarship, check out the official NITDA Scholarship page.
- Apply for Rhodes International Scholarship.
- What you need to know before applying for any scholarship