We have provided project topics from various institutions which are applicable in universities, polytechnics and colleges of education. We have provided the scope for some of these topics but feel free to change the scope. These are the project topics for public health department. We will update the list frequently.
1) Prevalence and pattern of substance abuse among youth in Ihitte Obowo
2) Incidence of diarrhea among children from 0-5years in Ihiagwa health center
3) Retrospective study on the prevalence of cholera in federal medical center
4) Stroke as a risk factor in the development of heart attack among male patients in general hospital Owerri
5) Menstrual hygiene among female student in Egbu girls secondary school Owerri
6) Knowledge attitude and practice of cervical cancer screening among women attending antenatal care in mbaise health center
7) The use of insecticide treated nets in the control of mosquito in children under the age of one.
8) The use of ART in the management of HIV /AIDS among clients in general hospital okigwe
9) Exclusive breastfeeding and its importance in reducing the incidence of diarrhea among babies between 0-6months.
10) Female genital mutilation and its associated risk factors in Ihiagwa community.