The applications for scholarship for Law students to study at the University of Queensland, Australia is currently ongoing. The University of Queensland, founded 10 December 1909, is one of Australia’s leading research and teaching institutions and is ranked among the world’s top 50 Universities.
International students – individuals who are not
- Australian citizens
- Australian permanent residents
- New Zealand citizens
are invited to apply for The University of Queensland scholarship for Law Students.
To qualify, you must be enrolled or propose to enroll full-time in a Law program at TC Beirne School of Law.
Type of Scholarship
Law Degrees Covered by the Scholarship
The following degrees are covered by the scholarship:
- Master of Laws (LLM)
- Master of International Commercial Law (MICLaw)
- Master of International Law (MIL) programs (including duals).
Worth of the Scholarship
Monetary assistance to help with living expenses for 12 months will be provided. The monetary assistance will be paid in two installments
- one during semester 1
- another during Semester 2.
Applicants should note that they will be the ones paying all tuition fees associated with their program.
- Applications open 1 September 2018.
- Applications close 22 February 2019.
Also check out these scholarships:
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria in order to be considered for the scholarship:
- Academic merit
- Significant financial need
- Express interest in the study of law, with a view to using that study in some future occupation
- Proposed budget
- MUST have completed an application and have received an unconditional offer from The University of Queensland before applying for a scholarship.
How to Apply
Students must complete an application form and declaration and submit it with a copy of their curriculum vitae by the close of business on the closing date to:
The TC Beirne School of Law Scholarship Endowment Fund Selection Committee
TC Beirne School of Law
Forgan Smith Building
The University of Queensland 4072
You might also find interesting: