You can study at Oxford University with Ooni Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Scholarships
One full scholarships is available for applicants who are ordinarily resident in Nigeria and who are applying to a full-time one-year master’s course within the African Studies Centre at Oxford.
The scholarship covers course fees and a grant for living costs of at least £14,777. Awards are made for the full duration of your fee liability for the agreed course. The scholarship is funded by the Imperial Majesty Oba Adéyeyè Enitan Ògúnwùsì and aims to provide funding to exceptional candidates pursuing postgraduate study of Africa.
Submit your application for graduate study by the relevant January deadline for your course.
- You are applying to start a new graduate course;
- You submit your course application by the relevant January admissions deadline;
- You are subsequently offered a place after consideration of applications received by the deadline;
- Your application is not placed on a waiting list or held back after the January admissions deadline to be re-evaluated against applications received by the March admissions deadline; and
- You meet the eligibility criteria.
- Microsoft Research Scholarship Programme for PhD Students
- The Nigerian Conservation Foundation Research Grant
- The eligibility criteria will be applied automatically, using the details you provide in the relevant sections of the graduate application form (for example, your country of ordinary residence and your previous education institutions), to determine whether you are eligible.
- Selection is based on academic merit, unless specified otherwise.
- Some of the scholarships are only tenable at specific colleges. Unless specified otherwise, you do not need to select that college as your preference on the graduate application form. All eligible applicants will be considered, regardless of which college (if any) you state as your preference. However, successful applicants will be transferred to the relevant college in order to take up the scholarship.
- Applicants who hold deferred offers to start in 2019-20 are not eligible to be considered for these scholarships.
How to Apply
There is no separate application process for this scholarship: to be considered, submit your application for graduate study by the relevant January deadline for your course.
You might also like:
- Project Topics for Computer Science
- Lessons to Learn From Carryover
- How To Send a Formal Email For a Job
- Why Nigerian Graduates are Unemployable
- A Better Understanding of The Use of Social Media