US Embassy Nigeria recruitment for the year 2018/2019 is currently ongoing. The United State Embassy Nigeria is currently recruiting interested, qualified and expert candidates to fill in vacancies in the firm. The positions to be filled includes;
Job Title: Human Resources Office (HRO)
1) The Human Resources Office is responsible for providing a full range of personnel services for American and Locally Employed Staff (LES) members.
2) The HRO is responsible for implementing HR policies and procedures for the American diplomatic Mission Nigeria.
3) The HRO provides guidance on all HR related programs
1) For more information about job opportunities, you may email the U.S. Embassy Human Resources Office at HRNigeria@state.gov (Please note that this address is only for inquiries about job opportunities. Questions about Consular or other issues will not receive a reply.)
2) Employment opportunities which are open only to currently employed Embassy local staff or the family members of Americans assigned to the U.S. Mission in Nigeria are listed on the Embassy’s internal website, available through the U.S. State Department’s OPENNET system. All others should apply to HRNigeria@state.gov
Instructions for Completing DS-174: To view the full instruction, click here
An Equal Opportunity Employer
The U.S. Mission in Nigeria provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation. The Department of State also strives to achieve equal employment opportunity in all personnel operations through continuing diversity enhancement programs.
The EEO complaint procedure is not available to individuals who believe they have been denied equal opportunity based upon marital status or political affiliation. Individuals with such complaints should avail themselves of the appropriate grievance procedures, remedies for prohibited personnel practices, and/or courts for relief.
Check out more jobs here
Julius Berger Nigeria recruitment 2018/2019
MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019
Apply For Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) Job
Apply For Federal Fire Service (FFS) Jobs
Dangote Recruitment – Vacancies in Dangote Group
Job Vacancy For Executive Personal Assistance
Job Title: Public Health Specialist (Deputy Director for Programs)
Job Location: Abuja
Closing Date: June 5, 2018
All Applications should be submitted To:
For further enquiries, call the following numbers
Qualifications and Evaluations
Education: Medical Degree is required. In addition, PhD or equivalent in Public Health or Health Policy is required.
Five (5) years of progressively responsible senior public health experience in public health service delivery projects within an
HIV/AIDS field, while working closely with the Ministry of Health or other stakeholders in the public health field is required. Additional two (2) years managerial responsibilities with multiple staffing reporting is required.
Applicants must possess comprehensive knowledge of the programs, policies, regulations, protocols and ethical considerations applicable to the development and administration of national or international HIV/AIDS and other disease public health programs.
S/he must have an excellent understanding of the public health system in Nigeria and a good working knowledge of the U.S.Government public
health programs and strategies, especially those related to PEPFAR. Working knowledge of administrative, budgeting and fiscal management systems in the support of funding mechanisms such as contracts, cooperative agreements, grants, and purchase requisitions.
LANGUAGE: Level IV (fluency) Speaking/Reading Writing of English is required. Language proficiency will be tested
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1) Strong leadership and interpersonal skills to work with all levels of staff in a team setting to accomplish program goals.
2) A high level of oral and written communication skills is required in order to convey program progress, technical requirement and to influence other collaborative organizations engaged in HIV/AIDS Programs to adopt appropriate strategies for their program activities.
3) Good working knowledge of higher level mathematical calculations, computer programs and software, with good keyboarding skills that
include speed and accuracy.
For more information, follow the link below